1. What is one thing you hope they invent in your lifetime?
a way to see if something would look good on you, without having to try it on
2. When was the last time you read a book aloud to a child?
the last time i went to work
3. Have you ever been so overwhelmed that you cried?
4. Do you understand things immediately, or does it usually take time?
depends on the situation
5. What is your favourite thing about the ocean?
the sun hitting the water
6. Are you slouching right now?
7. Do you really care if you have your license or not?
not really, there is a lot of ways to get around town that doesn’t involve a car
8. Who is the most obnoxious person you know?
can’t write it on here :)
9. Is 9 your favourite number?
10. Do you like to teach people things?
Of course, i love the joy children or adults get when they finally understand something
11. Has anyone you know ever had a seizure?
12. Do you right click or use the control/command button to copy and paste?
Control and command
13. Which decade would you prefer to have been born in?
20s or the 30s, but being the skin color that i am, i don’t think i would have had the same experience as the whites did, so i guess the runner up would be the 70s or 80s
14. Where has your mind wandered to the most lately?
15. Do you know anyone who was injured/killed by drunk driving?
not directly, but i know a lot of people who have know people who have died..its the DUMBEST thing anyone could do, i automatically lose respect for people who are so dumb/selfish to do something dumb like that
16. Has anyone ever jokingly considered you the milkman’s offspring?
nope i look like my father
17. Do you know anything about types of guitar strings?
18. Why did you choose the outfit you’re wearing right now?
19. Do you have more good hair days or bad hair days?
half & half
20. Is there a bottle of ketchup in your fridge?
21. What was the last question you asked somebody?
what time are we leaving
22. Do you ever sit still?
23. Did you graduate this year? If so, how do you feel now?
not yet, june 21st :)
24. Is your house pretty quiet right now?
25. How do you prefer to be given bad news?
depends on the situation.
had a bbq today like every other person in this world did today. i really wanna shot myself in the head cause this pain in unbearable. i just coughed up blood…GREAT :/ my familyy all just left our house so its quiet in here…so that means my kitty cat should be walking down the stairs any minute :)
got to stay strong, cause i can’t miss school tomorrow since i really haven’t been in my hard core classes since Wednesday..hello seniorities.
anyways, im about to crack open a book and enjoy its company.
ya ya ya call me weird!
…I hate being sick
i hate being sick
oh did i tell you?
I HATE BEING SICK
thankfully, i have good friends who come and help me through this horrible ordeal, hopefully it all ends tonight, cause i missed a really dear friend of mines, surprise birthday party! :/
well its 1:17, and im playing Sims 2 cause my friend just left, and im talking to Aragsann through texts
-some materialistic items
-June 21st markets the end of a very long chapter, June 22nd marks fear; fear of emptiness, sorrow and loneliness.
-they say you can never be alone in a crowed room, i find that to be totally untrue
(side note: coming down with a cold i believe, well at the moment its only a runny nose, but i’m sure it won’t stop there..)
Texas Hold’em Poker
Many who like I LOVE ALLAH like this
for all of u non facebook users, facebook likes to suggest things for you to “like.” and i “liked” i love allah (god name in Islam) and today facebook told me if i liked I LOVE ALLAH than i should like TEXAS HOLD’EM POKER.
ahahahhahahahahahha, oh what a contraindication
i always feel like a freak because i’m never able to move on like… this, you know? people just have an affair, or even… entire relationships… they break up and they forget. they move on like they would have changed brand of cereals. i feel i was never able to forget anyone i’ve been with. because each person had their own… specific qualities. you can never replace anyone. what is lost is lost. each relationship, when it ends, really damages me. i never fully recover. that’s why i’m very careful with getting involved, because… it hurts too much! even getting laid… i actually don’t do that… i will miss of the person the most mundane things. like i’m obsessed with LITTLE THINGS. maybe i’m crazy but… when i was a little girl, my mom told me that i was always late for school. one day she followed me to see why… i was looking at chestnuts falling from the trees rolling on the sidewalk, or ants crossing the road… the way a leaf cast a shadow on a tree trunk… LITTLE THINGS. i think it’s the same with people. i see in them little details, so specific to each of them, that move me, and that i miss, and… will always miss. you can never replace anyone, because everyone is made of such beautiful specific details. like i remember the way… your beard has a bit of red in it. and how the sun was making it glow… that morning, right before you left. i remember that, and…i missed it. i’m really crazy, right
hmm so decided to right on my tumblr today :)
so excited for me and leah’s BBQ on Saturday :) hopefully it doesn’t rain….anywho! gotta make a playlist, but i’m most likely gonna do it Friday night when Leah spends the nightt!! gotta mix it up to please eurrrbodyy :)
well i need to go to school next week, haven’t been to a full week of school in forever! left early Monday, only went to six period for the last fifteen minutes, STAYED ALL DAY WEDNESDAY :), came late & left early Thursday, and i’m not going to school Friday :/ poor parents, they don’t know any of this!! ahahah
ughh prom stuff is a freaking roller coaster! gotta get my dress today or something, don’t have shoes, prom tickets went up to $50!! lololol killl meehhh nowz!
welllll im am going to do something productive with my life
no problemoo you had cute pictures !
you start to save a lot of money brice a roni!
if I’ll ever quit drugs..